Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Confession: Summer Nights VII - The Peep Show

What's up guys! (I'm hoping something will be up soon!) Here is a brand new installment to the "Summer Nights" saga. This confession contines along the timeline of the past installments and takes place 3 days after the events in "M to the 3rd Power". This one is a stand-alone story that bridges together the last installments with the final three. It's a different setting and change of pace from the others but I'm sure you'll enjoy it nonetheless.

It had been a few days since Andy's departure. Dave was busy with work. Hunter and Steve were also pretty busy. So as you can imagine, I was horny as hell. I wanted to try something different so I decided to visit an adult video store for the first time. So living in New York City, it should be no surprise that I found one pretty quickly! I chose one near Port Authority on 6th Avenue that I had walking past several times. I had walked by it several times but I never had the guts to actually go inside, until now.

One evening after I cut out of the office, I decided I would look for some sexy fun. I entered the store and went to the counter to purchase a card for the "peep show" they called it. My timing had me standing in line behind another guy in shorts who was doing the same thing. He paid cash, got his card, and was off to have some fun. I bought mine and did the same. I found the place to be pretty dark. I didn't see anyone around but I did see a sign saying only one person to a booth and I just assumed they enforced it.

I found a booth I liked and went in. I had noticed small holes that I figured were for you to peek into the booth next door and catch a glimpse of what your neighbor might be up to. I dropped my pants and underwear showing my cock and balls off to the video screen. Instantly I started getting hard before I even touched myself. I started looking for just the right scene to get me off. I was looking for some hot guy on guy sex, lesbian action, or some group sex.

I was in the booth all but about two or three minutes and had settled on a scene of two guys just getting into some stripping together. So as I'm settling on this guy on guy strip scene, I hear a very soft "Psst!" seeming to come from the bottom front of the booth just below the screen. I thought I was imagining it, until I heard it again...and then again. I thought, this guy wants me for something and this got me pretty excited. Well, turns out he was most insistent. I don't know if he could see me stripped down in there or was just taking a chance that I might be interested in something, but he kept at it until he got to the door and softly knocked a few times.

Without even getting my pants back on, with my cock at fully hard, I opened the door to reveal a smiling and not too bad looking guy who opens it wide enough to slip in. He turns and locks the door and then seats himself next to me. I oblige him by sliding over a bit and before anything else could happen, he begins lowering his face to my cock. No introduction, no "Hi my name is...", just a nice warm wet mouth starting to envelop my very hard shaft!

I realize that exactly what I had hoped would happen is happening. And this guy is GOOD! He really knows how to suck a cock! As his lips slide down my shaft I feel the warmth and wetness of his mouth sucking me in ever so gently deeper and deeper. He doesn't use his tongue, but he bobs up and down on my shaft at the perfect pace and I feel my cock stiffen proudly even harder than before at his expert technique.

My hands are now out of his way, my right hand draped across his back and my left just lying out of the way at my side. I close my eyes as I see the scene on the video screen getting closer to mirroring exactly what is happening in this tiny little booth. With each stroke of his mouth I feel better and better. The excitement of sitting there naked from the waist down, my cock standing proudly welcoming the ministrations of this complete stranger was too exciting for words! I couldn't help but moan softly, stroke his back with my hand, and tell him how good it felt to have him sucking my dick.

The wetness of his mouth was perfect. He focused himself on sucking my cock. It seemed nothing mattered as much as him getting the cum from my balls into his sexy mouth. He lifted his head slightly and leaned in towards me. "Nice cock" he whispered as he took a quick break from the action.

"Thank you. You make it feel so good" I replied. A sense of intimacy between us grew and I leaned forward towards him. I was almost ready to kiss him, to taste the sexiness of my cock and pre-cum on his lips and in his mouth, but he went right back to sucking.

"You're going to make me cum", I warned, as he kept the perfect pace on me.

Lifting his head he said "No, not yet", apparently wanting to make it last. But even with his mouth off my cock, it was too late. The time he had spent going down on me was too good and I felt my eruption coming. I bounced my ass just slightly up and down off the seat as I felt the cum squirt from my cock. "Its too late. I'm cumming!" I tried to whisper to him and instantly he lowered his head to catch the hot liquid in his mouth.

With that I came even harder! His timing was incredible! He knew just how to suck a cock to give a man ultimate pleasure! I continued to pump my cum and kept my hips moving up to meet his sweet mouth as I emptied myself into him. I filled his mouth with huge load of cum and he kept gently sucking up and down to milk from me every drop he could.

My hand continued stroking his back as I tried to recover from the intensity of my orgasm. The whole thing was so sexy, so erotic; being half naked in a public place, watching a video of two great looking guys about to enjoy each other, letting a perfect stranger in to not just see my cock, but to sit next to me fully dressed and suck me off! I didn't know when I'd get to do it again, if ever, but I was soaking in every moment and enjoying every sensation.

He asked my name, "Jay", I responded.

"Are you married?", he asked. While I thought it odd to ask, "No, but I have a girlfriend," I replied. "But she doesn't suck cock like you do!" I said, letting him know how much I appreciated what he just did. He put his hand around my cock, stroking my now softening member gently, encouraging me to stay longer now. After just a couple of minutes of very small small talk, my cock was ready for more. I really knew I wouldn't mind feeling his mouth on me again. I also wondered what
else he would be willing to do. He hadn't paid too much attention to my balls, let
alone my ass. Also, he had only used his mouth most of the time. Could his tongue, his fingers, his own cock be next? I just had to find out what he had in mind.

Patrick, as he had told me his name was, asked me to stand. I stood and he knelt in front of me and began to suck me off. The angle was incredible! My now once again rock hard cock standing at its full length told him how much I was enjoying the blowjob.

"Oh Fuck", I repeated. I thrust my hips gently towards him to start fucking his face. I let him lead, but I couldn't help but offer the suggestion. His hands, which had made there way around to hold and caress my ass moved off to let me set the pace and set it I did! I began thrusting towards him and back trying to get my cock fully into his face with each movement. He let me fuck him over and over, once again knowing just how to hold my cock in his mouth as I did.

"Lick my balls", I finally prompted him and I moved my hand to stroke my cock as I felt his tongue slide down my shaft and to my balls. It was so incredible! So fucking good! He didn't linger long, however. My new friend Patrick seemed to love a big hard cock thrusting into his mouth and soon we returned to our previous rhythm. That was it, it was too good to not fully enjoy, and I became intent on letting my cock have its way. I warned him I was going to cum again and slowed my pace to let him do what his very talented mouth does so well, bring my cock to orgasm in his mouth.

I moaned and found myself shaking just slightly as my orgasm crept up on me. It got stronger faster as I could feel my cum rising from my balls to my cock. Another huge load volleyed into his mouth and he kept a strong suction on me this time to get all of it. I let Patrick do what he wanted, licking me as he wanted, touching me as he
wanted. If I could have, I would have done ANYTHING for this man at this time. He eventually and reluctantly removed himself from my cock, giving it one last long lick from my balls to the head, swirling his tongue around the crown to be sure he got everything, then sat down on the bench as I raised my pants and underwear.

"You do have a great cock, Jay!" he complimented me.

"Thanks, Patrick. You sure know how to suck a cock", I replied. "How about we go back to your place?"

Before he could answer, my phone rang and it was Lisa. I answered and I unforutunately could not continue. He was disappointed as I was and he insisted on giving me his number. AFter we said goodbye, I walked out of the booth and left the store. As I did that, I bumped into my then roommate Dan. I was startled and I think he was too and we bothe noticed that. We both made up some BS excuses for being in the area. I told him I would see him at home later and then we both went our seperate ways.

I did call Patrick that night, but either I screwed up when I dialed it on my phone, or it was bogus, and all I got was a wrong number recording. I didn't get to see him again, but I will never forget him or the incredible double blow job he gave me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! What year did this take place? Are there still bookstores in NYC with glory holes like this?