Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The New Blog

All these plans are on an indefinate, and possibly permanent, hiatus.


The Red Carpet

This is my new blog that is set to launch in the Summer of 2008. Both the title and release date are tentative only as I am still working on the full structure and details. This blog will be a spinoff of Confessions of a Bi Guy focused solely on Entertainment and Celebrity Gossip. Current posts in this blog will be spun off into the new one such as "What to Watch" (from weekly to daily)and "What to Hear" (also revamped). Confessions will still be more biased and maintain a more focused approach on what I like and the celebrities I follow (Britney, Jake, etc). The RC will have a more general and impartial focus. All important celebrity gossip and entertainment news will break there, followed by commentary on Confessions, if I deem necessary. The RC will be run by a close friend of mine, AJ, on a day-to-day basis while I will still oversee it and ensure it meets my standards. You will meet him at a later time.

The Future of Confessions of a Bi Guy

Now don't think I'm leaving behind the main blog! These summer posts will be a celebration of the blog and be mostly the same as it was before the blackout. Coinciding with the launch of The RC, Confessions will be relaunched as well and become more focused on what it is famous for, its confessions. As long promised, the blog will focus more on me and my past, present, and future endeavors. Confessions will be more prevalent as well as the return of Midnight Fantasies. Jay's Anatomy will go from mere update posts to more commentary-oriented posts on things going on in my life, the news, or the celebrity world. Even though the RC will handle Hollywood related news, I will still provide my commentary on it, if it interests me and after the news breaks there. Another previously cancelled post, Evolutions, will also be launched and focus on my past, non-sexual experiences. I will still share my thoughts on TV, movies, music, and fashion.

No comments: