Thursday, June 05, 2008

Rant: Commercial Interruptions

So, I was watching a Family Rerun on TBS yesterday when all of the sudden the show pauses and a commercial starts playing on the bottom half of the screen for something called the Bill Engvall Show. WTF! Seriously, how ridiculous is that? What genious came up with the idea of interrupting shows for an advertisement of some crappy sitcom no one cares about? It is obvious that the standards for networks are falling but it is absolutely unacceptable for them to do this. What's next, they will pause Lost for an According to Jim commercial? I was livid when this happened. This is something we as viewers should not have to stand. We must all complain our asses off and stop them from doing this! Shame on you TBS!

If you want to know what I'm talking about, check out this clip:

No comments: