Throughout college I frequented several Frat parties. They were always fun, involving drinking, sex and fun in general. The one I will tell you about it involves occurred when I was a junior in college at the age of 21. I had already had enough experience and was confident enough in myself at this point.
I got to the party about 8 o'clock and met up with a few friends of mine. We got handed some beers as soon as we entered the door. Plenty of drinking ensued. There was music. There was alcohol. And there was a lot of dancing. Toward midnight, I got into a conversation with a fraternity brother named Alan. He was tall like me, maybe 6'3" with a good body it seemed. He had an angular face with brown eyes and dark black eyebrows. I remember he was wearing a leather jacket, a black button-down shirt, jeans and black shoes. His clothes were actually why we began talking. I complimented him on his jacket. He smiled and said thanks. We continued talking from there.
I found out Alan had come to the college to play basketball on a scholarship but had suffered a knee injury. He lost his scholarship but decided to stay and finish his final year. He kept drinking and as time went on I noticed he was getting drunk. As Alan talked, I found myself thinking how hot he was and how I would love to fuck him. Eventually, Alan asked me if I'd like a tour of the fraternity house. I said sure right away, knowing this would open up an opportunity.
Alan first showed me the kitchen, then the large bunk rooms where they slept and the long hall of private rooms the Senior and Junior brothers get to have. I asked him which one was his. Alan just smiled and led me down the hall. His room was small and dark, lit by a single lamp on an end table next to a small loveseat sofa, which was the only place to sit other than a small twin bed near the window. Basketball trophies and medals hung on thewall. Pictures of Alan scoring, dunking, passing, holding a trophy above his head with teammates somewhere in his past.
He closed the door then sat on the sofa saying it would be much more quiet with the door closed. I just smiled. He then suggested I try on his leather jacket. He told me that he was certain I would look great in it. I tried it on and looked in full-length mirror in the corner. He said it looked great. He then helped me take it off. I was wearing a tight t-shirt and he complimented me on my body. I could tell how he kept looking me over. I thanked him and turned to get my drink. I then figured I could try something. I grabbed my drink and it "accidently" spilled all over my shirt and jeans. I apologized and he said it was ok. He then offered a change of clothes until mine dried. I quickly said that was a great idea and started by just taking off my shirt first.
He just sat and watched as I took off my shirt laid in on the sofa. He then said that I could take off the pants too. I said ok and asked if he would like to help. I looked at him and then did something that I was hoping: he agreed. Alan, still sitting on the sofa, simply reached out and unbuckled my pants. I just stood there as his hands caressed my abs and started to unbutton, unzip and pull down my pants. His hands softly caressed my legs as he did.
My dick immmediately understood what was going on. It popped to attention the second my pants hit the floor. With one hand Alan reached over and turned out the light; with the other he pulled down my shorts, pulled out my cock and put in his mouth. I moaned as the warm wonderful sensations of a blow job roared through my crotch. I looked down to see Alan with my cock fully buried in his wet mouth and throat. He sucked hard and furious in deep long descents and incredibly slow retreats. My legs began to shake. My body shuddered. I then stopped him right before I came.
I led him over to the bed, telling him that we should get more comfortable. He took off my shoes and pulled my pants all the way off. I then quickly helped him get undressed too. He pushed me down on the bed and I lay back with my hands behind my head. His lips and mouth landed again on my throbbing. I was deeply enjoying the moment and moaned in pleasure as he sucked on my cock. I then felt the orgasm build and build until I blew my load right into his mouth. Alan continue to suck and swallow and took in every last drop.
Once he was finished, I pulled him up to me and we shared a deep kiss. He kissed me back. I rolled him me on top of him so that our bodies grinded against each other. He then lay down next to me and said he had never done this before. I was pretty surprised because he sucked my cock like a pro, which I told him. I then told him there was so much more I could show him. He simply replied: Show Me.
I commanded him lie down, which he did. I kissed him on the mouth again before moving down his neck, ears, chest, and down the trail of his stomach. His cut, 7 inch cock quickly reacted and he got rock hard. I teased him a little by licking around his inner thigh and balls before taking his cock all the way in my mouth. Alan moaned loudly as sucked his cock with so much intensity. My tongue lavished praise all over it. He moaned his was getting close so I stopped. I then looked at him and told him there was much more to do. I asked if he had any condoms and lube and he said he had some in his drawer. I reached in and pulled them out.
I took them and instructed Alan to put the condom on my cock. He quickly followed my direction. He lay back on the bed and I was on top of him. I pulled his legs up and over my shoulders. I kissed him again, deeply and passionately, as I moved between his legs. Using some lube, I wet my finger and I slowly probed his ass. My slick and wet finger pushed and probed until it was inside. He gasped slighy and I asked if he was ok. He said yes so I continued. I joined the finger with another one with some more lube and then another just for good measure.
I then slowly pulled them out and lined up my cock with his hole. I position myself higher above him so that my cock was right at his opening stood. I moved forward and slowly started the insertion. I softy and gentlely slid my cock in. He moaned in pain so I went slower. As the minutes progressed, his pain turned to pleasure and he was begging me to cuk him. So I gradually started giving him a hard and mighty fucking. I moaned. He moaned. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him and sucked on his tongue as I bucked and thundered inside of him.
He suddenly came again from the hammering of my cock in his ass and my balls slapping on his smooth ass. I felt as he came all over the bed. This feeling was awesome so it quickly set me off. My cock exploded into the condom inside of him. I felt as if I would never stop cumming. It was just rope after rope of cum. The orgasm was awesome. Once I finished I collpased on the bed right on top of him. We both were breathing hard and sweating. He wrapped his legs around my waist and our mouths shared another gentle kiss.
When we finished, I pulled out of him and lay in the bed beside of him. He said how incredible that felt and that he never had cum like that before. I told him that he was a great student and I would love to keep teaching him. HE said he would love to and that he would love to. I looked and him and smiled. I told him we should quickly get started on Lesson 2. He threw himself on top of me and we kissed again.
After that night we shared, Alan and I became regulars in leading a double life. We helped each other out as we dated girls and went about our normal lives. He graduated that year and moved to Philadelphia. I get the occasional e-mail update from him from time to time. I'll always remember the fun times we shared.
1 comment:
Sweet story.
I'm glad to hear that the bisexuality is working for you. It didn't work out so well for me personally, I hated that dual aspect of my personality, and juggling those differing elements of my life proved too much.
For me though I feel there is that attraction to girls deep down, but it seems overpowered by the attraction to guys. I read this article how guys were subjected to pictures of both naked men & women and the level of arousal was greater with one sex over the other. I prefer the simplicity of being gay - and I envy your ability to pay the bi-card so well.
Post a Comment