Thursday, January 18, 2007

Reader Confessions: Thursday Edition

THE STRAIGHT CO-WORKER
By Sid Roik

This is a true tale of what happened with me and a straight co-worker, which, when it happened, blew my mind. Enjoy, I've changed the names 'to protect the innocent'.

Jake and I had been co-workers for only a few months. He worked in the shop and I worked in the office. When he first joined the firm where I worked, that first day I laid eyes on him, I couldn't believe my good fortune; this guy was tall, about 6'2", maybe 180 pounds of well built stud-muscle, longish hair, steel-blue eyes, and the most gorgeous smile and white even teeth that I'd ever laid eyes on. He was handsome personified. He always wore cowboy outfits; the boots, jeans, shirts and even hats, which made him even more sexy. I'm sure I was drooling with lust from that very moment, onwards.

I'm no slouch myself and have even modelled, but I was nothing compared to this hot man that came to work where I did.

Of course, Jake was straight and paid little or no notice to me, but it wasn't long before I learned that Jake was married to an 'older' woman and was having a difficult time with her. I wanted to be Jake's friend and tried everything to get in his good graces, especially when I knew he had a difficult home life.

At some point Jake did become my friend and we hung out together, going out together to 'car swap meets', looking at new and used cars (we both were crazy for cars), and the like. I even loaned him money to buy a used fixer-upper of a car. We had a great time together and I was enamored by him, even confessing to him that I was gay and that I thought (and I quote myself), "it should be illegal to be as handsome as you are", and I wasn't exaggerating.

I'm not a smoker, he was and when he would light up a cigarette, I would ask him for one too and also had him light it up in his own mouth for me. I relished putting a cigarette to my mouth that had been in his mouth. I thought that would be as close to kissing those delicious lips as I could ever get and it was enough for me. This habit would drive him crazy, but I always insisted and he invariably would light that cigarette in his lips and pass it to me.

When Jake and I got to be friends, and he had had enough fighting with his wife, I invited him to stay with me until he could work things out. During his month with me, we ate together, went to work together, shopped together, even played together (no - nothing funny, just regular guy stuff!). I never saw him naked although he would come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and since he knew I was crazy for him by then, he did lounge around my place in that towel, even having a meal and watching TV in it. It was a beautiful sight to see this handsome, stud of a man, in a near naked state. I guessed he was trying, in his way, to give me a treat, even though he couldn't give me satisfaction in gay sex, and I understood.

Nothing ever happened between us while he was staying with me, and he went back to his wife after about a month.

One evening, I got a phone call from Jake inviting me to his ranch house (what else would a cowboy live in) to share the hot-tub with him and another friend. I jumped at the chance to be with him and headed to his home and to meet one of his friends, who I was sure would be just as hot as he was, and I wasn't wrong.

When I got to Jake's house, he was alone but soon Josh drove into the long driveway and stepped out of his car. Jake and I were outside, throwing around a basketball in front of the garage, talking about cars.

Josh got out of his car, Jake introduced us and I was pleased to see a 6' blond, handsome man, with a fascinating smile and a ready tongue. We all played ball for a short while, then headed into the house, where we all drank beer (I don't even like beer) and joked around and chatted up a storm for quite a while, until Jake said that we ought to jump in the hot-tub before his wife would get home. Josh said that he couldn't stay and both Jake and I were disappointed and he soon left. I was especially disappoined as I had wanted to see Josh out of his clothes, even if he were wearing swim trunks. I love seeing men bulging in swimwear. At least I'd see Jake nicely bulging in his swimwear, I thought, and reconciled myself with that.

Jake left me in the kitchen, to go undress and came back naked. I'd never seen him naked so was surprised as hell when he came out buck-naked. His soft dick wasn't anywhere near as masculine as the rest of him, looking more like a boy's dick than a studly man, but I wasn't going to complain, but it did surprise me that he wasn't well endowed; he'd always displayed a nice bulge in his jeans.

Since he was naked, I asked him if I needed to wear a swimsuit and he told me not to bother. WOW, was this really happening? I went to the bathroom, got undressed, and soon joined Jake, already in the hot-tub.

We sat on opposite sides of the tub and luxuriated in the foaming, bubbling waters, drinking wine now. The conversation was stunted and it was embarrasing for both of us to be there.

Jake asked me why I wasn't drinking, and I immediately picked up my glass and swallowed the contents. I think the winie gave me some courage. In the silence between us, I reached over and grabbed Jake's cock in my hand under the water. I expected him to pull away or be angry, but he was neither. He didn't even flinch.

Wow! He was receptive to my advance.

He told me that he needed to get his nut off and his wife wouldn't do him. He didn't ask if I would oblige, he expected it and I wasn't going to disappoint. Jake leaned his head back, his arms outspread on the tub, lifting his torso out of the water. I took his small dick into my mouth and worked to get him hard, but soon realized that Jake wasn't a big man in that department. His uncut dick wasn't 4" and not very thick either. He was a boy in that department, but who am I to complain. Other than his small dick, he had everything else a gay man could want, including a fabulous bubble-butt that most of us would die for.

I sucked on his little dick, giving him as much pleasure as I could, playing with his balls, and running my hands on his beautiful six-pack and strong thigh muscles. He wouldn't let me play with his ass or butt and again, who was I to complain. He just wanted to blow his load.

I wanted this blow-job to last a long time since I knew it was unlikely Jake would ever let me "do him" again. I stretched out my sucking, including his small balls, kissing and fondling them, which drove him crazy. I doubt anyone had every done him before in the way I was doing him, from the reactions he gave.

All this while, he didn't say one word and acted like it was going against every fibre of his being to let me suck and play with his body. But he wanted to nut, and I was a last resort I supposed.

He finally took my head and forced me onto his small dick and made me suck it, saying that his wife would be home soon and we had to finish up. I sucked his dick for all I was worth and he came in my mouth and I drank his small load easily, disappointed that he was a boy in that department.

As soon as he had unloaded his sweet sperm in my mouth, he got out of the tub and told me I had to go, almost rushing me out the door before I was even dry, or dressed. It was a true "straight" man experience. He wanted nothing to do with me once he had nutted.

As I drove home, I wondered what kind of relationship Jake and I would have now.

We never spoke about this little suck session in the days to come and just went about our lives like nothing had happened between us sexually, but a few weeks later Jake knocked on my door, which wasn't anything special as we still often went out together.

This time Jake blatantly said, without preamble, that he came for a blow job and would I do him. I took him to my bedroom, where he lay down and I stripped him of his boots, pants, and underwear and began to give him a blow job. He wasn't into me at all, and simply lay there as I sucked on his meager cock. Again, he came in my mouth, I swallowed his man-juice willingly, and when he was finished with me, got dressed and again, acted like nothing had happened and we went out together, looking at cars - what else!

Jake let me suck him only a couple of other times and it was always the same. Nothing but a blow job and then ignore the fact that I'd serviced him. He did leave his wife a short time later and when he got himself a new girl friend, he never bothered with me again, and since he hadn't stayed with the firm I was still working at, we lost touch.

Straight guys have always had a fascination with me, but never for more than a blow job and nothing else. Sad but true.

No comments: