Friday, January 12, 2007

Jay's Anatomy

Good Morning readers! I'm back for another day and excited about my 3 day weekend! I really can't wait. So yesterday I left work early and made my way to the gym. I had a quick workout and then showered to run home and get ready to meet my friends. Around 7 we met at our regular restaurant, The Strip House, where we are almost every Thursday. We had a great time catching up with one another and talking about stuff. Brad came clean to our other 2 friends about his infidelity. They basically gave him the same advice I did, that it was best to just keep quiet and not ruin a good thing. Either way, we would support him 100%. We finally left around 8:30 and went to a nearby bar for a few drinks. My friend Chris ran into his ex, resulting in an awkward moment so we only stayed for an hour before going home. We had to console him of course, because she had cheated on him. It took him a long time to get over her and seeing her just reminded him of everything.

So, once I got home. My TiVo had worked overtime recording both Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy. I undressed and sat down to watch them. It really helps with my summaries having them recording so expect those in a bit. Also I'm hoping today will be a busy day with posts so check in regularly.

No comments: