Thursday, January 11, 2007
Jay's Anatomy
Aloha everyone! I hope you are all having a great day! My day has been insane. Remember my computer? Well it was finally fixed about an hour ago. I signed on to it and it is missing a bunch of programs that I really need so now I will have to wait until Monday to get them. I spent most of the day running between my desk and the other desk I was sitting at so I got my workout for the day. I also was trying to get a new confession up but I couldn't so I'll put it up tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm doing good. I leave early today to go to the gym. Then, I'm going out to dinner with friends for our weekly Thursday dinner. So everyone, hasta manana!
Labels:
jay's anatomy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment