Hey everyone! It turns out I was wrong about work. It was really busy and crazy. I at least managed to finish off Buffy week for you. I hope you guys enjoy the clips. I am currently thinking for another theme week in February. I'll keep you posted on that. You may also noticed there was no Ask the Bi Guy this week. Sorry but you guys aren't sending me questions. I get confessions but no questions. Come on guys, help your favorite Bi Guy out. I'm sure some of you must have some issues you need help with.
Anyway, I just can't believe another week has ended. This one just flew by. Well, I hope this weekend goes well for me and all of you. Next week will be a regular week. I'm also working on survey for next week but more info on that Monday. So have a greta weekend and be safe!
1 comment:
I love your blog, it very intersting, fun...I've added you on mine, so, read will be :)
Take care.
Post a Comment