Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Celebs Support Britney

I'm really happy to hear that a lot of celebrities are supporting Britney now that she has entered rehab. I think it is the best the thing to do whenever there is a person that needs help and is at a low point in their lives, not only for Britney. Hopefully the general public starts feeling the same way. Her manager, Lary Rudolph told Ryan Seacrest that "Britney's doing great." He also said he checked in yesterday, and it was completely Britney's decision. He said that Spears was determined to make recovery her top priority, and that all she wanted was time to rest and get better.

Here are some quotes for supporting celebs:

Regis and Kelly: Regis: I hope she stays there." Kelly: "Yea I heard she went self voluntarily and I hope she gets the help. She is such a sweet girl, and we love her here."

Craig Ferguson: "For me, comedy should have a certain amount of joy in it. It should be about attacking the powerful - the politicians, the Trumps, the blowhards - going after them. We shouldn't be attacking the vulnerable."

"What she is going through reminds me of, this is an anniversary so you start to think about, where I was when I was doing that 15 years ago. It reminds me of when I was living like that. Now I’m not saying Britney is alcoholic, I don’t know what she is -- alcoholic or not -- but she clearly needs help. What I do here is I speak for myself."

JC Chasez: "I’ve known her since she was 12 years old. She is one of the sweetest people you have ever met. She has a heart of gold. A divorce at 25 is never going to be easy. The one person that she trusted more than anybody in the world now, is not with her. It’s a transition and I genuinely feel bad for her. I mean sure she goes out with a beer and cigarette in her hand and everybody flips out. She is 25 kids! It’s not illegal."

Ciara: "I send out my prayers to her because I don't think people really realize how much pressure there is that comes along with what we do. Some people deal with pressure differently so I don't know exactly her reasons of doing that . . . but whatever the case I know she's been all over the place with press and media and they've been going hard on her so I'm just wishing her well, send my prayers to her and just hoping everything will just fall in place."

Steve Carrell: "I think it's good. I think you know I think you can pretty much do anything and if you have the attitude you can pull it off and I think she definitely has it."

Chris Tucker: "Leave Britney alone. You know, we celebrities got to stick together..."

Jamie Kennedy: "People need to leave her alone and just let her live her life and stop judging her. I think she's going through a rough patch right now and I hope she gets with her family and just kind of decompress because there's just a lot going on with her. I wish her well."

1 comment:

Random Thinker said...

Breaking news... Britney checks herself OUT of rehab, just a day after checking herself IN to rehab.

Poor Brit, poor kids.