Since I owe you guys for the lack of my own confessions, I'm posting part 2 today...
So after our first meeting, I was very eager to get together with Erin and Alex again. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Our first meeting was on a Sunday and by Wednesday, they called me to set up a meeting for that Friday.
I quickly got to their place on Friday night. There was a note on the door telling me the door was open and to head upstairs. I walked right in and went upstairs. I heard moaning and when I walked in, they had already started fucking. Erin was on her back as Alex fucked her. I watch him thrust in and out. Sweat glistened down his back to his ass. His muscles clenched with each thrust. I walked in and stripped down to the black briefs I was wearing. My cock had already started to get hard. I sat in the same couch Alex had sat in the other night.
They both moaned hard as Alex pounded the hell out of her. I just rubbed myself through my briefs. Alex then tensed up and let out a loud moan as he started to cum. HE leaned in and kissed her passionately. I watched as he rolled off of her. They both greeted me and I told them I loved the show. Erin came over to the couch and kissed me. Alex also came over and sat on the couch next to me. I noticed his dick was still semi hard. There was dry cum on the head and on his thigh where it had dripped when he and Erin had finished fucking. He lay his head back on the back of the couch with his hands behind him. His legs were spread wide apart.
I asked them what fun they had in mind for today. Erin looked at Alex smiling. She then put her lips to my ear and told me that Alex doesn't want to just watch today. I turned to her, smiled, and said that it was perfectly fine with me. Alex then put his hand on my shoulder and told me how hot he thought I was. Erin then asked me what I thought about Alex. I said he was really hot and that she was lucky. He softly started rubbing my shoulder. My cock was getting hard again. He asked how hot I thought he was. I then told him that it would be better to show him than tell him.
I leaned into him and kiss him. We kissed softly at first then became more passionate. My hand rubbed his hairy chest. I then got down on my knees and moved towards him. I bent my head down and took his cock in my mouth. I immediately felt it jerk and begin to stiffen and I played with it in my mouth. I began moving my head up and down. He moaned as I lightly squeezed his balls as my mouth devoured his cock. I then looked up and saw Erin leaning over me and Alex. One of her hands reached down and started playing with Alex's dick as I sucked on it. Then, I felt her other hand move down my spine to my ass. She started playing with the crack in my ass as I sucked on Alex's dick.
Alex looked from me to Erin. She then leaned down and kissed him. Her hand stopped
playing with his dick. I moved my hand to take its place. She was still playing with my ass. Alex's hand moved up and began fondling Erin's breasts. Alex just moaned. I then stopped sucking on him, so I leaned back on my ass and elbows. My dick was
rock hard again and so was Alex's. Alex's hand had moved down to Erin's pussy lips. He asked me how far I've ever gone with a guy. I smiled and said everything that can almost possibly be done.
Without saying a word, Erin pulled Alex up off the couch. She moved to lay him down on the bed. He lay on his back. She straddled his dick, took it in her hand and guided it into her pussy. It slid right in. I got up and moved behind her. My hand started playing with herasshole. I spit on my finger and began massaging her anus. A moan escaped her lips. She leaned down and kissed Alex again. She slowly began oving her hips. Alex's hands roamed all over her back and ass.
I bent down and kissed Alex's dick as it went in and out of her. I then went ahead and sucked on Alex's balls. I kept alternating between his balls and his cock. All he did was moan. After a while, I got back on my knees and moved my dripping cock towards her asshole. As the head got there, she looked over her shoulder and begged me to go for it. I needed no more encouragement. I began to slip my dick into her ass. There wasn't any resistance. I felt Alex's hard cock moving in her pussy. She let out a loud moan as my cock invaded her as well.
Erin began moving back and forth. Alex and I hardly had to move. Her ass muscles were contracting and releasing my dick as she moved back and forth. Both Alex and I moaned together. I felt her ass muscle contract. I thought she was going to cut my dick off her ass became so tight. She stopped moving, so I started to move. It Alex and I then got into a rhythm so that we both alternated going in and out of her.
Erin was out of breath. She lay down on top of Alex and buried her face in his neck. I could hear her out of breath. Her ass muscles were contracting more and more. Finally, I felt the eruption start in the bottom of my balls. I began moving faster and faster. Alex matched my increased motion. I cried out that I was going to cum. Erin responded with a moan. Alex, who was also out of breath, said he was getting close. Finally, I erupted into Erin's ass. I felt Alex's cock spasm in her pussy. We both let out a loud moan. I felt his semen hit the thin wall that separated our cocks.
Erin lifted herself up on her arms. Both Alex and my cocks were buried to the hilt in her holes. She let out a loud scream of pleasure as her muscle tightened around my cock. I looked down at Alex. I thought my cock was going to fall off because Erin's ass muscles hadn't released me yet. I don't know how long we stayed like that, but Erin's body kept shaking and shaking. She must have been having some orgasm! Finally, I felt her muscles release a little. I slid out of her ass and laid back on the bed. She rolled off of Alex onto her back. She was still out of breath. Alex just lay there in between us catching his breath. Sweat covered our bodies.
I told them how amazing this was. Erin said that she was glad I was enjoying myself. Alex pulled me in and kissed me. Erin then joined us and we were locked in a three way kiss. I then moved over to Erin and put my mouth on her pussy. She jumped when my tongue first touched her pussy lips. I started licking and lapping with my tongue. Her legs tightened around my head. I looked up at Alex and he was kissing her tits and chest and rubbing her belly. I just fucked her with my tongue. I couldn't get enough of it. I started lapping harder and harder. I felt her tremble and let out a loud moan as she had one more orgasm. Finally, I took out my tongue.
I sat back on the left side and Alex collapsed next me. He told me how awesome I was. Erin agreed. I thanked them for including me in their sexual escapades and would love to continue fooling around with them. We all then stayed quiet, recovering from what just happened. Alex suggested we all jump in the shower and cool off. Erin and I agreed and we all got in there together. We actually took turns washing each other. We both washed Erin together. When we finished. Erin leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. With her free hand, she started jerking Alex off. She alternated that between the two of us. Alex and I then just washed each other. It was so hot. Erin had a great mouth and I loved having her suck me while her husband had his hands all over me and mine on him. We just moaned until we both came almost at the same time.
When we finished, we washed off the cum and turned off the shower. I got dressed and told them I had a great time. They said they enjoyed having me and, if I wanted, I could come back again. I told them that I would love to and look forward to getting their next call. I kissed them both and left.
Part 3 next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment