Hey everyone! I'm still in total shock over Anna Nicole's death. I just can't believe she died so suddenly. It really saddens me. She has suffered so much with her son's death and the paternity of her daughter. I feel bad for her daughter since she has lost her mother while only a baby. At least Anna is in a better place and I hope she has found peace.
Well, I hope you guys have had a great day. My day has been awesome. It hasnt been too busy so I've been able to give you all the confessions. I hope you guys enjoy them! Tonight I have my weekly dinner with friends. We may go to some clubs after and I hope so because I am on Britney Watch 2007. She is currently in NYC and has been spotted at clubs I normally go to. I am on a quest to meet her. I'll let you know how it goes!
Tomorrow is the Confessions of a Bi Guy 1,000th Post Ceremony. The day will start normally with Hotties of the Day, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, and In the Zone. Since it is too cold in NYC, there will be no red carpet. Instead, I will dive right into the action at exactly 12PM. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake will be headlining the show. This show will be less out there than the past celebrations that ran a bit too long. Here are the performers:
Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake
RBD
Nelly Furtado
Fergie
The Black Eyed Peas
Mika
Mariah Carey
Kelly Clarkson
Jennifer Lopez
Madonna
Beyonce
JC Chasez
The Killers
Shakira
Paulina Rubio
Thalia
So there it is! Tune in tomorrow for some great music and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment