I kept my promise! Here it is, a brand new confession. This one is involving my last girlfriend, Rachel. We were very kinky and she and I enjoyed many sexual activities in our time together. One of the things she liked to do was to tie me up and have some fun with me. Of course, I enjoyed it a great deal too. This confession involves one of those naughty sessions, one so hot that it required two parts.
“Are you sure about this?” Rachel said.
“I’m one hundred percent sure baby, let’s do it,” I said. Rachel was standing right next to me. She was wearing this really sexy red, lacy bra and panties combo that I had just bought her with red high heel shoes. She looked downright sexy.
“Ok,” she said with a devilish grin. “You asked for it but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
Rachel started to undress me. She did so in a very seductive manner. Our eyes never left each other’s gaze. Her hands felt every part of my upper body as she took off my shirt. When she did, we shared a very passionate kiss. I pulled her close to me and felt her soft body against mine. As we kissed, she began to unbuckle my pants and she let them fall to the floor. I was commando so she had easy access. My cock had started to grow and was rubbing up against her. Rachel reached down and slowly started to jerk it. It felt really good and I softly moaned in pleasure.
Rachel then broke the kiss and pushed me back into the bed. I positioned myself in the middle. Then she got on top of me and we kissed again. She then sat up while straddling me and looked at me with her beautiful green eyes.
“Ready?” she asked.
“Go for it baby,” I said.
As soon as I said that, Rachel darted off the bed and bent down. She pulled out a large shopping bag and got back on top of me. She pulled out a long, black, silk scarf. I pulled my head up a little bit and she placed the scarf over my eyes to blindfold me. She tied it tightly around my head so that it wouldn’t fall off. I was completely blinded, totally unaware of what was going on around me. Once she finished, she kissed me again.
“You are so hot Rachel,” I said.
“Oh baby, things are about to get even hotter now,” she said.
I heard her fumbling through that bag again. Then, she grabbed my left arm and pushed it all the way back over my head towards the headboard. She grabbed my wrist and began to tie it against the headboard. She then grabbed my right arm and did the same exact thing. I cannot begin to tell you how exciting this was. I had lost all use of my arms and was fully at her mercy.
Rachel then hopped off of me and lay in bed next to me. Then I felt something very soft tickling me face. She was using one of the scarves to tease me. First she started by running it all over my face. Next, she moved it down and started tickling my neck. Then, she ran it up and down my arms. It felt so soft and so erotic. She knelt next to me and ran it across my chest. She softly teased each of my nipples and I moaned as she circled each one with the scarf.
“Ohhhhhh baby this feels so good,” I said.
“Shhhhhhhhh” she whispered softly.
Next, she ran the scarf down my stomach to my cock. She also teased it lightly and it jumped each time the scarf ran across it. She knew exactly where to tease my cock because she had me rock hard and even already oozing some precum. Deep moans escaped my lips as she continued teasing my rock hard cock. After a few minutes of teasing it, she started running the scarf up and down each of my legs, starting with my inner thigh, down to my ankles, then right back up again. The pleasure was just amazing. Then, she grabbed my left ankle and tied the scarf around it. She then tied it to the bedpost. She took out another scarf and tied my other leg to the other side.
There I was, completely tied to the bed. I was completely at Rachel’s mercy. She had control over everything. My entire body was hers for the taking. My mind was racing. I could not believe what was about to happen to me and I couldn’t believe how lucky I was that Rachel was so into it. As I thought about it, I felt her crawl up the bed.
“Baby, this is awesome. You are so fucking hot!” I said. She was quiet but then she did something totally unexpected. Suddenly, she slapped me right across the face. This wasn’t just a regular, playful slap. It was a full on, pissed off slap. I felt as if my face was going to explode.
“Didn’t I tell you to shut the fuck up!” she said. “If you won’t listen, I will have to shut you up. I felt some movement and then I felt her gag me with another scarf. She completely tied me up. I was totally and utterly helpless. At that moment, I completely belonged to her. She could do whatever she wanted to me and I could neither object nor stop her. I completely trusted her, yet, you feel totally helpless and a bit scared. All this however, was turning me on so bad.
She grabbed my cock and stroked it slowly. “You’re going to love what’s coming up next babe,” she said in a menacing, sexy growl that just got me more excited.
She hopped off the bed and left the room. Almost immediately, she came right back. She set something down on the nightstand and got back in bed with me. She got in between my legs and leaned down to my crotch with her hands on either side of me. Then she pushed her head slowly toward my balls and began to lick my scrotum. With long slow sweeps of hers tongue she surrounded my balls, tilting her head from side to side as he went, in order to get at every inch.
She was doing such a great job. All I could do was squirm and twist my hips as I was completely tied down. All she did was suck on my balls, ignoring my cock. She moved slowly to lick my right thigh. She was totally in charge. All I could do was let out my muffled groans and ragged breaths. She was so relentless and tortuously slow as she moved down my right leg to the ankle. She licked deeply, thoroughly licking and gently biting with her teeth and lips. I tried to imagine what she would do next. This question was answered as she moved to my left ankle and began to work her way up to my thigh.
A small, muffled groan escaped my lips as she briefly licked my cock. She only barely grazed it because she quickly moved upward. I could feel her hot breath on my navel as her tongue moved slowly up from my pubic hair and pushed into my navel. Her tits wear pushing into my crotch and she had slid my cock in between them. It felt amazing having her soft, womanly body rubbing against mine. Next she moved higher. Her tongue moved to my nipples. Her mouth covered one of them, as she carefully licked and sucked. I love having my nipples played with and she did it so well. Meanwhile, my poor cock was throbbing and needed some release. The pleasure and excitement from this was amazing. I gasped and squirmed under the weight of her body as she moved on to my next nipple. She worked it over so hard. She sucked on it roughly while she pinched my other nipple. She was really doing a great job.
After a long while, of working on my nipples, she started by leaning back down near my navel and then making long slow strokes with her tongue almost up to my neck. These continued with the same deliberate tension and it was driving me nuts! She was right on top of me now and I could feel the wetness of her pussy. Man, did I want to fuck the hell out of her. She had me so hard that my cock was practically hurting. My arms were straining and my fists clenching at the feel of each long lick as she dragged her tongue across my belly, my sides and chest. I was groaning now at each trip of her tongue, my head rocking slowly from side to side. I was in heaven. I twitched as her teeth gently grabbed my right wrist, then released, as her tongue started up my forearm to my bicep, then back down again, then up. All I could do was groan and writhe beneath her.
I could feel my cock twitching involuntarily...slapping up and down against my belly. There was a pool of precum filling my navel and running down my side. I was groaning loudly, hoping she would understand that I wanted to cum so badly. She then kissed my cheek and ran her tongue all along my face. She then stood up and was kneeling between my legs.
“Ohh baby I am far from finishing you off,” she said.
All I could do was listen to her words and then hear as she got off the bed and left the room again. This time, she did take a little bit longer. I cannot tell you how anxious I was to know what was going on. I couldn’t see, move, or call out to her. After a few minutes of anticipation, she finally returned.
“I’m back Jay and I have something that you’re going to love,” she said.
I barely was able to mumble a “What?” and she understood.
“Relax, you’re about to find out.”
I heard her set something down on the nightstand and she got back in bed with me. She straddled me once again and leaned down to kiss me. She kissed so intensely and even bit my lip a little. Then, she reached over and grabbed something.
“Do you want it Jay?” she asked.
Of course I did, so I mumbled, “Mmmhmmmm.”
My whole body was on alert. Waiting for what she was going to do next and where it would be. Then, suddenly out of nowhere, I felt something really cold land right no my left nipple. I then felt the same thing on my other nipple. It was extremely cold and wet. It was ice! My body jerked at the intense feeling. Rachel was rubbing an ice cube on my nipple! It felt so awesome. I felt electricity run through my body. The cold, hard ice had my nipples aching. Not only that, but it was giving me pleasure throughout my whole body from head to my toes. My cock was so hard and aching from having barely been touched. The precum flowed freely from it and was falling everywhere.
Rachel then started sucking and biting on each of my nipples. She would stop with the ice then suck on one for a bit and then bite it gently. Ohh man, she had me so hard. All I could do was let out my muffled screams and squirm as she assaulted them. She took her time on each one before moving to the rest of my body. She then ran the rest of the ice up my chest, then under my left arm, and all the way up to my wrist before tracing right back to my neck. My toes curled and I felt so cold but incredibly turned on. Rachel kept straddling me and I felt the wetness of her pussy through her panties.
Once she finished with my upper body, she grabbed some fresh ice and starting working her way down my chest to my stomach. She ran the ice around my navel and down my sides. Man, I was going crazy. I couldn’t stop gyrating and squirming. My fists were clenched tightly from the intensity of the moment. I went even wilder when she reached my cock. She rubbed it along my pubes and then traced the outside of my cock. She then rubbed the ice up and down the shaft, taking her time and teasing the head with it. I just could not take it. The cold from the ice sent shockwaves through my body. The whole bed was moving because of the way I kept thrusting and gyrating. I desperately wanted to break loose and fuck the hell out of her. Not even the scarf in my mouth could contain my moans which grew louder and louder.
She kept moving the ice all over my cock, around the head, then the tip then down to the base again. She would then move the ice down to my balls and rub it all around. My toes clinched and my balls ached not just from the ice but because they wanted to release all the cum that was accumulated in them. Rachel just kept talking saying how hot I was but I could barely hear her. I was so caught up in the incredible feelings going through my body. I want to fuck her.
Finally, after teasing me for what seemed to be forever with the ice, she knelt between my legs and grabbed hold of my cock. My whole body was tense and needed to get off. Rachel grabbed my cock with one hand and forced the end of my cock into her mouth. I struggled at the overwhelming feeling. Once the end of my cock was in her mouth she pushed a couple more inches in. She pushed deeper into her mouth sucking it very softly, teasing me. I thrusted my hips upwards so she would take more of it in.
She then took it out and I groaned in disappointment. However, she stuck out her tongue and started licking my balls. My balls tightened even more. She licked around my crotch and the base of my cock for a few moments while I groaned lightly and moved my hips. I could feel the electricity of her sexuality move through me. She then opened her mouth wider and took my left testicle into it and sucked gently. Then she managed to get my whole sack in her mouth and sucked on them both, hard. I just couldn’t take it anymore. She was so fucking hot.
She stopped after a few moments and then took my cock and rammed it deep into her throat. She kept going harder and faster. I could just grunt and moan louder with each stroke. Her hands grabbed my ball sack and she squeezed them tightly in her hands. Oh man, this had me going crazy. I could feel her saliva and my precum oozing out of her mouth and down the sides of my cock.
She took my cock out of her mouth. “Oohhh baby, I’m so wet. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside of me,” she said.
I moaned in approval. She got up and squatted over me. She grabbed my cock and led it into her wet pussy. It slid right in until she was just sitting right on me. She started slowly riding me.
"Oh Jay your cock feels so big. It feels so good,” she moaned. She then grabbed the scarf and pulled it off my mouth. Finally!
“Ohhhh Rachel, you are so fucking hot! Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder!” I yelled.
Rachel started rocking her hips faster and I thrusted my hips to meet her movements. She bounced up and down faster and faster.
“Ohhhhh fuck baby, my God I’m going to cum! I've never felt this good. Oh Jay fuck me, make me cum all over your cock.” She was thrusting wildly. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I couldn't hold out any longer. I fucked my cock up into her as fast as I could.
“Get ready I'm gonna cum!”
“Yes baby cum in me. Shoot your load deep in my pussy. I want to feel you squirt."
That was all I needed to hear. I slammed into her one last time as the cum shot from my cock. I let out a loud scream that I’m sure all the neighbors heard. My cock exploded inside of her, releasing all the sperm that was pent up in my balls. The orgasm was so intense and powerful. I felt my orgasm throughout my whole body. As soon as I came, she also screamed as she came all over my cock. Her body shook as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her body. I felt her pussy grip my cock tighter and tighter. We both continued moving, her sweat dripping onto my wet, sweaty body. I kept moving my hips until I was all spent and every last drop came out.
She leaned on top of me and kissed me. Her arms reached up and she untied my legs. Then she untied my arms. Finally, giving the opportunity I needed…
TO BE CONTINUED
2 comments:
Hot damn thats kinky. Can't wait for part two jay!
damn. that was hot.
great stuff jay. more please? =)
Post a Comment