Hey everyone! I hope you are all enjoying today's confession! Part 2 should be posted tomorrow. I also want to take this opportunity for a special announcement. If you have been reading for the past year, you all must know that I have a penchant for changing things up every so often. Well, now has come the time to do just that. The time has come to change things up a little bit. I'm currently in the process of brainstorming some ideas of what to add and take out.
I have run into a bit of a quandry because I feel that everything that I post has been working. However, I feel that I need to get even more personal and discuss more me. What I will definately do is add more confessions and I am thinking of having them on a weekly basis. I feel Reader Confessions has been going well but I may knock that down to once a week rather than twice a week.
Now today's main announcement is a brand new feature for the blog. It is titled "Evolutions." "Evolutions" will be a new feature on the blog that will chronicle my sexual evolution. It will start with my early sexual fantasies and go through everything in chronological order from my first crush, to my first j/o, to my first sexual experience, to my realization that I was bisexual, and my initial turmoil over it. They probably won't be explicit with the sexual acts since that's what the confessions are for but they will tie the confessions together, providing my thoughts and feelings before and after each sexual experience of mine. I haven't decided how often I will post it, bu tlike everything else, it will be at least weekly.
So guys, there you have it. I hope you like my new idea and would like to hear any comments or feedback. Of course, I always like to hear suggestions so if you have an idea of what I can do on the blog, let me know!
2 comments:
omg i luv you. i will kiss ur feet if u were here lol. im really glad that yu read fan comments and, in my case, grant my request. i really really appreciate what ur doing, and the fact that you do such an amazing job. thank you sooooo much. im looking forward to "evolutions".
i think im not just a fan anymore but probably ur biggest fan =)
THANK YOU
ps: i dont have a blog or w\e so i have to sign as anonymous, but my real name's rob.
I cannot wait to read the "Evolutions" segment. I feel I am in the midst of my own evolution so I am curious to see how you handled you new found experiences and how they changed your life. Thanks for offering to lay yourself out there for all of us too see. J
Post a Comment