Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Coming Soon...

A Day in the Life of a Bi Guy:

...Our eyes met in a longing gaze. He wanted it. I wanted it, but deep down I knew that I shouldn't. She was waiting for me. He inched closer. I could feel the heat radiating from his body. I watched the sweat dripping down his gorgeous body. My cock stirred. It wanted him too. My body wanted one thing, my mind another. I found myself inching closer to him too. I wanted to touch him and run my hands on his chest and kiss his pouty lips. Could I betray the woman I love? Our knees were close enough that they rubbed against each other. It felt so good. Then his hand reached for my towel...

More Stories. More Fantasies. HOTTER than before.


On June 26th, a new era begins as Confessions of a Bi Guy returns with six full weeks of brand new posts. Things are just getting hot. Turn Up the Heat and Get Nasty!!!!

No comments: