...I leaned all the way back until I was lying flat on my back. I spread my legs wide giving him full access to my body. He moved closer me walking on his knees. As he came into the light I could see his cock clearly for the first time. It was hard, sticking straight out in front of him and bouncing around as he moved. It had to be almost 8 inches long and pretty thick. I rested my legs on his shoulders as he reached down between us with one hand and guided his cock into my ass...
More Fantasies. More Stories. HOTTER than before.
On June 26th, the world will rejoice as your favorite Bi Guy makes his long awaited comeback. Return to the blog that has become an international sensation. The World's #1 Bi Blog returns better than ever.
Forget shocking your mind, this time, the Bi Guy invites you to just Turn Up the Heat and Get Nasty!!!!
1 comment:
to paraphrase homer simpson, "nasty is gooooood."
Post a Comment