Ladies and gents, it is time for your favorite bi guy to depart for the Labor Day weekend. I hope you all have fun!
Next week I will be telling you guys about how things have been going for me in my new job as well as the status of my relationship, my friends, and life in general. You'll get all the juicy gossip through my exclusive interview and photo shoot with Entertainment Weekly to promote the blog.
Until then, have a great three day weekend. Be Safe and Be Happy.
1 comment:
Hello
I love your blog.
Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
Which title and url do you want me to add?
www.restoringLove.com
May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.
www.restoringLove.com
Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,
:)
Kisses and Hughs
Erik
Post a Comment