Thursday, September 20, 2007

America's Next Bi Guy: The Elimination

What is Jay's Winner Circle? Well this week, those with the highest votes will get to see all the hotties they like, male or female. Drinks flow like water and pop music blasts all around. Every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer is available. In Stewie's Circle of Hell, this week the bottom four must suffer by being forced to watch Perez Hilton's new VH-1 show, listen to the soundtracks of High School Musical and High School Musical 2, and watch Carrot Top do his stand up routine.


And now the moment we have been waiting for: the first Elimination. Before I proceed I would like to thank the bottom four for participating in the first season of America's Next Bi Guy. It was a pleasure working with each one of you and getting to know you. And now, Manuel, Dave, Ryan, and Bill, here we go.

Manuel: America has voted and they decided that you will be eliminated tonight from the competition. i really am sorry. It was wonderful getting to know you. I hope you continue reading the blog and commenting. Thank you so much. In honor of you here are your best moments...

Age: 38
Location: Somewhere in Chicago
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210
Why should I choose him? "Unlike you Jay, I am just getting started on this whole bi thing. I was married but am now divorced. I have always fought an attraction to guys and now that I am single again I have decided to pursue things further. I can give you some awesome stories about a newly bi guy discovering what its like to be with a man."




Thank you for joining us Manuel. It truly was a pleasure!







Ryan: Amercia has voted, and they decided that you will NOT be going home today! Congratulations and join the others in the Winner Circle.


OK we are now just down to two finalists, Dave and Bill. After the nationwide vote, I am to sad to say that Bill, you will have to deal with Stewie for one more week. Dave, you have been eliminated. I am sorry and I really enjoyed you buddy. You are a great guy and I'll miss you. Take care of yourself and keep coming to the blog. Here are your best moments:

Age: 38
Location: Somewhere in Chicago
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210
Why should I choose him? "Unlike you Jay, I am just getting started on this whole bi thing. I was married but am now divorced. I have always fought an attraction to guys and now that I am single again I have decided to pursue things further. I can give you some awesome stories about a newly bi guy discovering what its like to be with a man."













Well guys, there you have it. Dave and Manuel have been eliminated from the competition. In my mind, everyone was great but two people had to go! To the remaining contestants, work hard on Challenge II because the contest is heating up. See you guys next week!

No comments: