Alright guys, let's continue with the results.
DAVE: Your hotties were actors James Marsden and Gena Lee Nolin. Stewie congratulated you becuase you made him decide NOT to kill you. Cartman declared that Cyclops and Baywatch were "kewl." I told you that you did an awesome job. Dave, America voted and you are in the bottom four. I'm sorry.
JOHN: Your hotties were model Caco Ricco Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. I told you they were fabulous. Stewie agreed with me. Cartman told us to screw ourselves. John, after the nationwide vote, you are NOT going home today. COngratulations!
That leaves us with only two contestants left, Manuel and Kyle. One of you will be joining John, Mark, and Adam in the winner's circle. The other will enter Stewie's Circle of Hell were horror upon horrors will be unleashed upon you. But more on that later.
MANUEL-: Your hotties were pro wrestler Jon Cena and actress Catherine Zeta Jones. I said that they just don't do it for me. Stewie agreed calling them dreadful and saying that you are exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! Cartman, however, thought they kick ass.
KYLE- Your hotties were Zac Efron and Kylie Minogue. I said that I loved your choices. Stewie did't share my enthusiasm of my colleague and pretty muched damned you. Cartman was just playing with his chinpokomon.
Kyle and Manuel, one of you will go to paradise and one of you will go to hell. Who will it be? After America voted, Kyle...you are safe! Manuel, I'm sorry but you are in the bottom four.
Who will be leaving? Will it be Manuel, Dave, Ryan, or Bill? What exactly are Jay's Winner Circle and Stewie's Circle of Hell? Find out...in a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment