OK everyone....here we go!
MARK: Your hotties were UCLA quarterback Colt Brennan and his Cheerleader Girlfriend. Stewie said he "rather likes that fellow." Cartman said his girlfriend reminds him of his mom. I said that your choices were original and creative. Mark...you are safe! You are moving on to Round 2!
BILL-: Your hotties were model Christian Yanik and Janet Jackson. I said that he was a bit too twinkish for my taste but that I loved Janet. Stewie thought "he's wearing my underwear!" but he loved Janet's "tight butt." Meanwhile Cartman smelled brownies? Bill, I am so sorry but you are in the bottom four today!
RYAN: Your hotties were tennis start Roger Federer and High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens. Stewie said that Roger makes him think it would be marvelous if he turned out homosexual. Cartman threatened to tear off Stewie's balls. I loved Roger but wasn't too sold on Vanessa. Ryan, you are also in the bottom four today.
ADAM: Your hotties were Big Brother stars Mike and Janelle. I was impressed and noted you for paying attention to the blog. Stewie thought Mike had too many freckles and announced he will kill Cartman for every freckle he finds. Cartman declared he is not fat but festively plump. Adam, America voted and they want you to move on to Round 2! Congratulations!
Alright guys, Mark and Adam have made it to the final round but now Ryan and Bill face elimination. Who will join them? Find out...soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment