Male Hottie: Jon Cena (Wrestler)

Female Hottie: Catherine Zeta Jones

Jay: sorry Manuel, I'm not really into either one. They just don't do it for me. Stewie?
Stewie: I would have to agree Jay there are dreadful. Manuel, you are exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!
Cartman: Dude they kick ass. Jon Cena Kicks ass!
BILL-
Male Hottie: Christian Yanik (Model)

Female Hottie: Janet Jackson (Singer)

Jay: I'm really not feeling the male hottie. He is too twinkish for me. I do love Janet though.
Stewie: I think he's wearing my underwear! Now Janet, just look at that butt, that is a tight butt....hmmm
Cartman: Somebody's baking brownies...
KYLE-
Male Hottie: Zac Efron (Actor)

Female Hottie: Kylie Minogue (Singer)

Jay: Kyle I absolutely love your choices. I am loving Zac right now, he is really hot. I find it great how you Kyle, chose Kylie! Love it!
Stewie: Sadly I don't share the enthusiasm of my colleague. We have a fading pop star and a gawky alleged teen idol. Damn you, damn the broccoli, and damn the Wright Brothers!
JOHN-
Male Hottie: Caco Ricco (Model)

Female Hottie: Nicole Scherzinger (Singer)

Jay: Great job John. They are fabulous!
Stewie: I agree, good job John.
Cartman: That's it! Screw you guys I'm going home!
Jay: Well on that note I guess we are done for today. Thank you Cartman for joining us today.
Stewie: Yeah if like fat assed children who spout racial slurs. Wasn't Michael Richards avaliable?
Jay: Okay then, well America it's time for yout o vote for your favorites! Let me know who you want to stay for another week. I will announce the winner tomorrow along with the next challange.
1 comment:
There are a lot of hot choices in this one.. I think it will be hard for the judges to choose.
Post a Comment