Hey everyone! I am sitting here enjoying my lunch, a chicken ceaser salad to be exact, and hoping that you guys are enjoying the return of the blog. As you can see, it's pretty much business as usual. The Bi Chart will be much better once my shows come back. So far, I like the feel of What to Watch. I think it's better to have more input as to why I want you to watch my shows.
I just had to finish this really long morning report and I'm glad I did most of the posts last night at home! It was been a pretty busy morning and I'm glad I was able to post. I realize how much I missed the blog and putting my thoughts out there. I will try to do this more throughout the day and talk to you guys directly as things happen, which I feel was missing before.
So, lookout for my new confession later today as well as the return of Reader Confessions and Favorite YouTube Videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment