MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
8PM-9PM
PRISON BREAK, FOX- The season premiere is finally here. Tune in to see possibly gay hottie Wentworth Miller (Michael) get down and dirty in Panamanian prison, SONA. This time, Lincoln is on the outside wanting his brother out.
10PM-11PM
DR. 90210, E!
HEROES, NBC- Relive last season's incredible season finale and get ready for the premiere next week!
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH
8PM-9PM
BEAUTY AND THE GEEK, THE CW- I am really glad I gave this show a chance last year. It was really fun and enjoyable.
8PM-1oPM
THE BIGGEST LOSER, NBC- This season seems to be better than the last so at least Tivo it.
9PM-10PM
BIG BROTHER 8, CBS- I think I stopped caring once Mike left. Anyway, I'll tune in to see people's reactions to the America's Player twist.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH
8PM-8:30PM
BACK TO YOU, FOX- Eh, I have decided to give this show a slot on my Tivo. I'll make a decision after a few episodes.
9PM-10PM
GOSSIP GIRL, THE CW- This show looks really good and I can't wait to watch it. Who doesn't love watching spoiled, rich kids being naughty?
10PM-10:30PM
THE REAL WORLD: SYDNEY, MTV- The season is starting to suck so it might get sent to Tivo status soon.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH
8PM-9PM
SURVIVOR: CHINA, CBS- Maybe I'll at least Tivo it.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD
8PM-8:30PM
THE SIMPSONS, FOX- The movie was the best animated movie known to man. Enjoy the new season!
FAMILY GUY, FOX- Season premiere!
No comments:
Post a Comment