Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jay's Anatomy: Lunch Break

Man, what a day I'm having! There is so much work to do and so little time to do it in. I'm also trying to get the afternoon version of A Day in the Life of a Bi Guy finished and start the first round of America's Next Bi Guy. On top of that, I have a confession to finish! Things are just insane right now. I'm trying to enjoy a quiet lunch but I keep working. Oh the perils of being a blogging bi guy...

So what's up out there? Is everyone doing ok? I wanted to give a shout out to a net friend of mine that I met on the Men's Health chat. He is a fellow Jersey boy (and a hot one too) and he is right now interviewing for a new job here in NYC. Good luck dude! I hope you get it!

Well, let me go eat and finish writing. Stay tuned!

No comments: