MONDAY MORNING, SEPTEMBER 17, 2007
6:10 AM- The Bi Guy awakens from his deep sleep to this cell phone's alarm. I stretch out and can't believe it's already time to get the day started. I look down and see my morning wood and decide that I am horny. I figure, oh what the hell, and start jerking off.
6:20 AM- Orgasm achieved. I moan deeply as the cum is released from my cock. It squirts all over my chest and stomach. I lie in bed as I come down from the high of the orgasm. I then decide to clean up and go shower.
6:35 AM- After a quick shower and shave, I decide to eat some breakfast. I walk in the nude from the bathroom to the kitchen. I look in the fridge, nothing. I look on the counter and all I have is a box of Special K. I pour myself a bowl, put in some banana slices, and turn on Today.
6:50 AM- I finished eating and decide I had enough Matt Lauer for one day and go to get ready for work. I dress in my Hugo Boss suit and decide to go commando for the day. Should be fun!
7:15 AM- I have completed all my grooming activities and gotten dressed. I leave my apartment and see the hot guy that lives down the hall from me. We get in the elevator and engage in some small talk. I noticed checking out my crotch a lot, makes me wonder if it's obvious I'm commando or he's a perv. Whatever the case, I find it extremely sexy. Once we get outside we say goodbye and walk in opposite directions. I feel as if he looked back at me. Was it my imgination?
7:22 AM- I get on the 6th train (yeah how J Lo of me!) and it is so crowded. I suddenly hear Britney Spears' "Gimme More" playing. I wondered who had that ringtone on his or her cell phone. I then realize it is me. My bad. It's my friend Brad. I answer and he tells me he's not going in to work and is trying to convince the group to call out and hang out together. I told him I can't because I had a lot of work but I would have otherwise. He is disappointed and strangely so am I.
7:38 AM- After getting off the train, getting coffee from Starbucks, picking up a magazine (In Touch, I feel so sick), I finally arrive at work. I hear some sort of chaos going on but luckily it does not involve my area. I decide to get settled and start working so I could have time for the blog later.
8:45 AM- I typed up my first Jay's Anatomy in months. I hope that people are glad to have the blog up and running but I'm also nervous and hoping I live up to people's expectations. I go ahead and put up my first real post in months.
9:53 AM- I get word about a huge case we will be working on this week. I'm exciting because it's something new for me that I have never done before. The hottie in the office next me says he will help me with it. YAY!
10:36 AM- My phone rings. It's Lisa! She had just got in to work and wanted to see how my day is going. I tell her about everything and she tells me. We embark on some dirty talk involving my tongue, and her, ummmm, "area." Gets me hard and it's not a good thing when you're commando in a suit. We hang up and I try to cool down.
11:03 AM- Brad calls again. Apparently no one could get off work and he is now bored. Serves him right.
11:29 AM- Some co workers and I embark on a topic of conversation that really gets me going- Britney and her custody battle. I stand up for her, naturally, and I am surprised that others empathize with her. Awe.
Coming next- The Afternoon
No comments:
Post a Comment