Monday, September 17, 2007

Jay's Anatomy: The Return

Well everyone, here we are! As of today the blog is officially BACK! Before I jump into anything I just want to thank all of my loyal readers who have stood by me the past few months. I know we had a lot of false starts and days upon days of no posts but I was so happy to see that so many of you still came by. So, today I will kick things off with a quick little summary of everything that went on from when the blog closed in June up until now.

When I left you guys back in June, I was a nervous wreck. I was leaving the familiarity of my job and jumping into a whole new world. On my first day, I could not have been any more nervous. When I got there, I did notice that there was no reason for my nerves since everyone was so friendly and welcoming. I was taken to my new office, yes my own office!. I quickly settled in and reveled in the fact that I was given my own office. Sure it isn't a huge corner office but I'll take it! The people that would be working with me are great too. I quickly scoped out all the hotties, naturally. Granted, I didn't intend on doing anything anyway but, things do change. More on that later.

So, I got pretty acclimated to my new surroundings fairly quickly and caught on to different aspects of the job right away. I realized that my time was going to be far more limited than at my previous job. This created a problem. I realized that there was still a lot to learn about the job and I wanted to give 100%. I decided that I wouldn't be able to keep my original return date of June 26th and instead aimed for July 9th. Still, I couldn't tear myself away from the stuff I was working on which is when I decided to delay the return of the blog. At that time, I assumed that the blog would be closed indefinately and I would not be able to return.

While this was going on, my private life was going great. Lisa and I were enjoying our summer and took many trips out to the Jersey shore and to the Hamptons practically every other weekend. Clubbing also took up a lot of our time over the summer. Our sex life could not have been better as little Lisa has become so adventerous and we embarked on some great sexcapades that I will share for you in a few upcoming confessions. I also made time for my crazy group of friends and we all hung out together a lot and had fun going to the beach and partying. This summer probably had more partying than any other summer in my life.

Another major factor in my life this summer was my struggle with my bi side. Let me just put it bluntly: I gave in and it involved an intern that worked with me this summer. I don't want to get into too much detail since the full story will be available later but it was awesome. I did get involved with him a few times but I kept it quiet and discreet and he did the same. I did feel an intense amount of guilt afterwards and I know some of you might be disappointed. But I just couldn't resist! I'll give more details later.

So, everything led up to my trip to Cancun. My friends and I went with our respective significant others. Let me tell you, it was awesome. The weather was beautiful and we had an amazing time. I wish I could do it all over again. When I came back from the trip. I had decided to devote my time fully to having the blog return this month, which I succeeded in doing. I have a window of time to take care of it while I work and it shouldn't be a problem.

So guys, get ready because Confessions of a Bi Guy is back with a vengeance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're back!
I'm eager to see what you've got to share with us!!!

LMC said...

Hi!
I stumbled across your blog and hope you don't mind a complete stranger asking you a personal question.

Does your girlfriend know about your bi encounters?

The reason I ask is because my husband of 20 years has come out last summer and told me he is bi. This came as a shock because up until that time he was probably the most homophobic person I knew.
He says he didn't tell me before because he was afraid of the reaction. I'm fine with it. A little confused, but still trying to accept it.
I've tried as mush as I can to find answers, but almost everyone I know is either straight or gay. I am not real sure about the "bi" thing. I love my husband and want to understand. I don't think he has ever "cheated" on me. I have told him he could have sex with men if that is missing from his life. I just would like him to tell me about it. That is why I wonder if your girlfriend knows. If she does, how does she handle it?

Random Thinker said...

Hey Jay, WELCOME BACK!!!!