Hey guys! Greetings from my desk at home! I have been home for a little while already just working on some cool stuff for the blog posts tomorrow. So not much has gone on since I last posted. I hit the gym and lifted for a while and then I hit the steam room for a little relaxation. There was some hotties around that caught my eye, especially this one guy that is really hot and we put on a little show for each other. We jerked off in front of each other for a little while and just as things were about to get hotter, some trolls walk in and ruin it all! I just went to shower, got dressed, and went home. Oh well, I guess tomorrow we can do some more.
So I'm going to keep writing some stuff, sitting here in my blue briefs (I'm a tease I know!). I'm also checking up on Britney's custody trial right now and praying she keeps custody.
Take care,
Your favorite Bi Guy,
Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment