Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful night and are well rested and prepared for a brand new day. I did have a great night which ended with a visit from Lisa shortly after I made my final post last night. As you can all imagine, that visit was a lot of fun!
In Britney news, it seems that custody still stands at 50-50 for Brit and K-Fed. I was kind of upset yesterday and probably still am with all the crap going around about her. First that she put out a hit on K-Fed. The sad thing is people actually believed that. I know people expect crazy things from her and I get that but going commando is one thing, murder is entirely different. Second, the whole Gloria Allred/bodyguard debacle. I'm no legal expert but if what this guy says is true then why didn't K-Fed's lawyers push for him to testify? If Britney is such a danger to her children and there is hard evidence that she does drugs and drinks in front of them, then why did the courts leave it at 50-50? Wouldn't they have awarded him temporary full custody until she cleaned up or proved the allegations to be false? I know Brit isn't perfect, I've noticed that over the last year but some things are blown way too out of proportion with her. She isn't the first mother in the world to give her kids doritos and soda. Is this their hard evidence?
Ok, I'm done rambling about Brit. I pray that she comes up well from all this drama. Not to be rude, but save any rude or negative comments guys, I've already heard them all.
1 comment:
Dude, if they allowed smilies here, there would be one here right now, bowing to you for what you just said.
I couldn't agree anymore!
Post a Comment