Fantasies. They are deep, dark, and dirty. They drive us wild and make us to do things we normally would never do. They make us think what we don't want to think. They often come at midnight, when we are alone, lying in bed. They give us the pleasure we crave and wouldn't dare pursue. Welcome to Midnight Fantasies. Here we will explore your deepest, darkest fantasies and bring them to life. Today I will show you one of my own dirty fantasies. I am happy to introduce a brand new series starring my new character, Damien. Are you ready to shock your mind?
DAMIEN AND THE THREE CAMPERS
My name is Damien. I am an average 19 year old guy. I"m 6'2" and 185 pounds of muscle. I've got brown hair and brown eyes. I'm not an all around hairy guy, just in the normal places and some on my chest. I'm pretty normal I guess. I do my school work, work out, and hang out with friends although I'm not really much of a party guy and prefer to stay home with a book. I have just wrapped up my freshman year of college and I am eager to get some downtime after a crazy year of hard work.
It was now mid June. Summer had arrived and it was so hot. I decided that I needed some time alone so I packed my truck and drove up into the mountains where I used to camp as a kid. I took an old logging road and found myself in a small little valley with a meadow and a quiet flowing stream. I set up my solitary camp about midday and settled down. After a quick swim in the stream, I got out the book I had brought along and sat back, relaxing in the quiet forest.
Late in the afternoon, the quiet was broken by the sound of engines coming up the road. I noticed three motorcycles came around the curve. They pulled up next to my truck and the bikers dismounted. Surprisingly they weren't your typical stereotypical biker. There were no leather pants and boots, vests and T-shirts, or long hair and beards in sight. They actually were three very hot guys where tight jeans and t-shirts. They checked out the meadow a bit and then wandered over to where I was sitting under a tree.
"Hey, excuse me," one said. He was the taller of the group, muscular with a deep voice and nice strong arms. "Excuse me, but would you mind if my buddies and I camped here? We'll take the opposite side of the meadow." While I was disappointed my solitude was broken, they seemed to be very friendly. At least they had asked.
"No problem," I said. "Help yourself."
"Thanks," he said. They started to set up camp and I went back to my book.
As darkness fell, I started my stove and ate my small dinner. The boys across the way started a pretty good sized campfire. I smelled food cooking and boisterous laughing. After a bit the familiar scent of pot drifted my way. I smiled and prepared to retire to my tent.I was surprised when the leader showed up out.
"Hey dude, we're having some beer and weed," he said without. "You're welcome to join us."
I considered for a moment, then agreed. "Sure," I said, "thanks". We walked back to the campfire. The taller guy introduced himself as Mark and his friends as Tim and Harry. Tim was the thin, lanky one, with blonde hair. Harry was medium height but strongly built like Mike. I introduced myself "I'm Damien". They seemed happy enough to have me join them.
The four of us sat around one side of the fire, sitting on a log and drinking beer. Trev rolled a joint, lit it and passed it around. We drank and joked and smoked for a good hour. We talked about the outdoors, sports, and women - all typical guy stuff. I was feeling pretty stoned when Mark said, "Man, when I get stoned I get horny as hell. I could fuck just about everything." Tim and Harry agreed and I laughed. You know that feeling you get when people are staring at you, I quickly felt it. I looked up and I saw three pairs of eyes looking at me. I felt my stomach tighten.
"Uh, guys..." I stammered.
Mark stood up. He was a little taller than me and pretty muscular. He looked even bigger in the glow of the fire. I watched as he started to loosen his belt. "Hey Damien," he said softly, "wanna fuck?"
I was torn. Part of me wanted to get up and run. The other part of me, the one with a few experiences with men in the past, was intrigued. The moment of hesitation made my decision for me. Tim and Harry were suddenly beside me, holding my arms. Ben walked over in front of me and dropped his pants. I was staring in awe of his hard cock. It was a good nine or ten inches of hardness.
"Why don't you suck on this for me," Mark said. He took his cock and waved it in front of my face. Half hypnotized, I licked my lips. He pushed his cock forward and I took the head of his cock in my mouth. Feeling no resistance from me, Tim and Harry let go of my arms. I grasped the base of Mark's dick with one hand and licked all around the head. I heard him chuckle. "I thought you'd make a good little cocksucker," he said.
I slowly licked the head of his cock and sucked on it. I opened my mouth wider and took more of him in. There was no way I was going to get the entire length down my throat, but I wanted to try. Lust flashed through me. I came forward on my knees, kneeling in front of him. With my free hand I reached around and grabbed his ass. That helped my pull more of him into me.
Ben was groaning now as I bobbed up and down on his dick. It seemed to get bigger every moment. Tim and Harry were cheering us on. I continued to lick and suck and work as much of him as possible down my throat. Mark grabbed my head in his hands and held me still as he started to fuck my mouth. He began to thrust deeper and deeper and I nearly gagged. I could hear zippers being lowered on either side of me as the other guys climbed out of their boots and jeans. My own cock was hard and staining my pants with pre-cum.
Mark's strokes were long and slow now and I could here him groaning in pleasure. This must have gone on for five or ten minutes. Then his pace picked up and I knew he was going to cum soon. I redoubled my sucking action and jacked his cock with one hand. Suddenly he howled, a primal scream in the night, and let loose down my throat. He shot jet after jet of hot cum down my throat. I nearly gagged on it, but managed to swallow most of it.
As he started to soften I kept sucking his cock. He finally peeled me off im. "Yeah," he grunted. "Oh yeah." He pulled me to my feet and suddenly hands were all over me, stripping off my clothes. I didn't resist. Even if I had wanted to they could overpower me without any trouble. I knew that and submitted. No sooner was I naked than I was forced to my knees again. Harry, now naked, held his cock to my face. It was not as long as Mark's but fat. Below his cock hung two huge balls. I dove down and licked the head of his cock and then the length, going over the entire surface of it with my tongue.
"Ooohhh," he said in approval. I licked down the underside of his shaft to his fat, hairy balls. I took them in my mouth one at a time and played with them, sucking them first softly and then harder. He seemed to enjoy that. "Oh, yeah," he moaned, "Yeah, play with those balls. I love having my balls sucked." So I played with them for a while longer, licking and sucking. Then I worked my way up his cock again. I took his fat cock in my mouth. I worked my way down it, my mouth stretched so wide I could barely get it to fit. It must have been as big around as my wrist. After five or ten minutes of intensive work I was finally rewarded with half the length in my throat. I moaned as Harry began to work in and out of my mouth. I just let him use me; his cock was so jammed in my mouth I could hardly do anything. I played with his balls with one hand; massaging, twisting and pulling gently.
Harry began to growl and thrust in an out cruelly. He, too, held my head and banged in and out. He gave one last deep thrust and I gagged on his cock just as he shot a load of hot cum. I choked and gagged but swallowed as much as I could. He uncorked from my mouth with a load groan. Harry had hardly backed off before Tim moved in. His cock was nothing special, maybe six inches or so; it slid easily into my cum filled mouth. After Mark and Harry, I took him in one swallow. He let me do all the work. I bobbed up and down on his cock, pausing occasionally to lick the length. I moved down and took his hairy balls in my mouth. I played with them for a while before running my tongue up the length again. I took the head in my mouth and sucked - gently and then hard. I licked the sensitive underside and he gasped in appreciation.
I was so wrapped up in Tim's cock that I barely heard Mark say to Harry, "Hand me that lotion." Then Mark kicked my legs apart and I felt him kneeling behind me. I was startled as his lotioned fingers played with my asshole. He slipped in two, then three fingers, prying me open. At first I tried to resist but he just slapped the back of my head. A moment later I felt the head of his huge cock on my asshole. He pushed hard and his slick cock was so slippery it slid in with one push. I felt the rush as he penetrated me. He began to thrust in an out. I admitted to myself that this was almost heaven - a cock in my mouth and one in my ass.
I redoubled my efforts on Tim and in a few moments was rewarded with a hot rush of cum. I milked all I could out of him and swallowed my third load. Once his soft cock slipped from my lips, I fell to my hands and let Mark continue fucking me. But he had other ideas.
"Dude this ground hurts my knees," he growled. He suddenly pulled out and my ass was suddenly open and alone. "Come here buddy," he said almost gently. He helped me up and led me over to his Harley. He pushed me down across the leather seat, spread my
legs, and in one quick motion was in me again. This time he was rougher. He thrust in and out in quick, stabbing motions. Since he had come just a little while before, he spun out his pleasure for about another twenty minutes. I lay helplessly across the seat as he used me. He finally grabbed me by the hips and gave a couple of deep thrusts before he yelled and dumped his load in my ass.
He pulled out to be replaced by the now revived Harry. He had lubed up too, thank God, but his cock was still too fat. I felt him pounding at my ass, trying to get into me. Finally, he thrust hard and I cried out in pain as he split me open. I tried to push him away but Mark and Tim were there to hold me down. "Just hold on,"
hissed Mark, "and relax. You can take it."
I tried to relax and Harry pushed again. I couldn't believe the combination of pleasure and pain and he screwed his way into me. Both the lube and Mark's load helped him. After a minute or two, I felt his pubic hair brushing my ass and knew he was in. Harry paused a moment before he began to fuck me. He was, gratefully, gentle at first, giving my ass time to get used to his cock. After a few minutes, things got better and he picked up the pace. Again, having just cum, he had plenty of time before he was ready to release his load. But after ten or fifteen minutes he too growled and thrust hard. I could feel his got cum in my bowels. He gradually softened and then with a 'plop' he was out of me.
Of course it was Tim's turn next. With two loads already in me and my ass stretched by Harry, he slipped in without trouble. He liked it rough, too. He pounded my ass hard. He grabbed my hair with one hand and pulled my head back. With the other he slapped my ass, hard. Despite his rough way, I found myself enjoying it. I started
to thrust back at him as he fucked me. "Come on, tough guy, fuck my ass. Slap my ass! Yeah, that's it! Fuck me man!" I was really getting into it.
Tim got into it, too. "Here you go, bitch," he hissed. "Take my cock up your tight little ass. Yeah, you're a great ass fuck. You're hot and slippery and you want my cock don't ya?" He let go of my hair and grabbed my hips. He thrust hard and then abruptly pulled out. I felt his cock laying on my back and the cum shooting out and
covering my back.
Exhausted and weak kneed, they let me up. I staggered back to the fireside with them and we cleaned up. Mark gently took a wet cloth and wiped my ass and back.
"Thanks, man." He said when he finished. I merely nodded. "But wait, you didn't get your turn," he said.
He laid me down on the tarp. He found the lube again and stood over me. He took some in his hand and lubed up his ass. Then he bent down and lubped up my now hardening cock. Then, while looking me in the eyes, he lowered himself on my cock. I couldn't believe the feeling of entering his tight, hot hole. He settled down and impaled himself on my cock. Squatting, he lifted himself up and down, doing all the work. He impaled himself all the way, then leaned forward and kissed me. I had never been so turned on in my life. Here was this big, hot guy letting me fuck him and he was
kissing me!
Our tongues played together for awhile. After a bit he broke the kiss, rocked back and in a moment we had switched positions - me on top and he underneath me. Now it was my turn to be in control. I thrust in and out as hard as I could. Mark grinned. "Yeah, that's it, man!" I could feel the orgasm coming and his ass seemed to get hotter and hotter. Suddenly, I felt myself coming and arched my back as I cried out. As I dumped my load in his ass, he reached up and tweaked my nipples. It was an added bonus and I just about collapsed from ecstasy. I softened rapidly and slipped out. I stumbled back to the log and sat against it. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.
When I awoke in the morning, I found I was back in my tent, in my sleeping bag. Ben and the boys must have brought me back. I suddenly heard the sound of motorcycles starting. I crawled out of the bag in time to see them disappear down the road. I was a bit disappointed to see them go. I slid back into the tent and found a sheet of paper on my boots. "Thanks for the great time," it read, "come see us when you
can." At the bottom was an address and a phone number. I grinned to myself and then started to pack.
2 comments:
Are you thinking about its part 2?
Yes...part 2 will be out next Wednesday!
Post a Comment