Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Best In Entertainment

The Entertainment World has become a vital part of my blog. Almost on a daily basis, I have imparted my wisdom on you regarding Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Jake Gyllenhaal, and even TV shows like Heroes, Lost, and American Idol.

In the beginning, I really didn't place too much emphasis on it. However, as the weeks and months went by and I got into the groove of things, I began incorporating more entertainment-related news and reviews. So let's go back to the beginning as I share my favorite moments. Remember, to view the full, original post, click on the link.

06/21/06: Brangelina

At the height of all the Brangelina hoopla last summer, I grew extremely, extremely tired of all their coverage. That resulted in my first rant and first celeb-related post.

06/22/06: Big Brother: All-Stars

Big Brother has the distinction of becoming one of the first TV shows I covered on the blog. It all started with my request to all of you to vote for my favorite, Janelle, to re-enter the house for the All-Star season.

06/26/06: The World Cup

With the World Cup in full swing, I grew very interested in it. However, it was more for the players than the game. Hotties like Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham became my favorites. What really caught my attention was rumors of some locker room activities behind the scenes.

06/28/06: Britney Goes Topless

Oh Brit, where would my blog be without you. You are the most covered celeb I have and I just love you. My very first major post about a then-pregnant Britney going nude on the cover of Harper's Bazaar.

06/28/06: Spider-Man 3

I squeeled in orgasmic joy upon viewing the first trailer for Spider-Man 3 and pictures.

No comments: