Things continued a bit slow in July and August on the Entertainment front. The blog itself was in its early stages and I was still figuring stuff out and trying new things. Here are my favorite moments from those two months.
07/17/2006: The Killers Return
One of my favorite groups, The Killers, made their big comeback by posting their new single on their website.
07/19/2006: Big Brother Upsets Me
Kaysar, formerly my favorite player, turns me against him with his stupid moves. Oh and Janelle and Will look really hot.
07/26/2006: David Beckham
My obsession with Mr. Beckham begins upon viewing sexy pics of him in a white speedo. Man, I'm glad I saw those.
07/27/2006: The Simpsons Movie
Nearly a full year before it hits theaters, we got a teaser of The Simpsons Movie. Who didn't love the prospect of Maggie fighting Mr. Teenie?
08/02/2006: Big Brother- Janelle Loses Some Ground
After a controversial run at HOH, Janelle made enemies, which really pissed me off. People got mad at her for not doing something they didn't do either. Idiots.
No comments:
Post a Comment