Once September rolled around, the blog was settling into its weekly schedule. As the shows started to premiere, I decided to cover them after each episode. You'll see how things evolved because I didn't elaborate too much on them until later.
09/08/06 and 09/13/06: Big Brother- Janelle Loses, Boogie Wins
I was really saddened when, betrayed by Erica, Janelle leaves the house in 3rd place once again. At least she got a $25,000 prize awarded to her by the fans. When the show ended, Mike Boogie ended up winning after doing very little but ride on Will and Janelle's coattails. It still pisses me off.
09/25/06: Desperate Housewives Season Premiere
After a crappy second season, one of my favorite shows returned with funny writing and an enticing mystery. The season was now officially underway.
09/26/06: Heroes Begins
My new obsession began with an attention-grabbing pilot episode. It sent me into a brand new obsession not seen since my Buffy days.
09/27/06: First Nip/Tuck Review
Despite having launched its season a few weeks earlier, I didn't start convering Nip/Tuck until this point. Deformed babies, infidelity, organ trafficking, and homoerotic undertones where all covered in just a few episodes.
09/29/06:
Ugly Betty Launches
My other favorite new show of the season kicked off with a funny and stylish pilot. I was hooked from the start.
Grey's Kicks off Season 3
Things got off to a steamy start when McSteamy emerged from the steam in the now infamous shower sequence.
No comments:
Post a Comment