Things really picked up in October!
09/29/06: Lindsay Pisses Me Off
I had my fill of her drunken and whorish antics and embark on a rant about it. It's actually quiet amusing. Hopefully, she will now get the help she needs in rehab.
10/04/06:
Veronica Mars Returns
Veronica returned in tip top shape for a brand new season with a cool new mystery. Too bad it would be all downhill from there for it's final season.
Rosie On Nip/Tuck
Rosie O'Donnell has as sex scene with Julian McMahon. It's still as cringeworthy now as it was then.
10/05/06: Lost Starts Season 3
Lost return with it's first of six new fall episodes with a shocker regarding the Others. This shocker paled in comparison with what would come. I called it with what I said about Kate and Sawyer!
10/06/06: Gwen Announces Her Sweet Escape
Gwen Stefani officially announced the release of her second album on December 4. Too bad it wasn't that good.
10/09/06:
Paris & Nicole
The former BFFs became BFFs once again! The world rejoiced!
Jessica Simpson Overeposed
Well, duh! She still is.
No comments:
Post a Comment