Hey Guys!
Today I will begin announcing the first two finalists for America's Next Bi Guy. I have decided to allow you guys to continue submitting your entries up until Wednesday. It was very tough but I feel we the judges have made excellent choices. So without further ado, here are your first two finalists:
Mark
Age: 31
Location: Southern California
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 220lbs
Cock size: 7 inches, cut
Why should I choose him? ...Great cocksucker, dedicated, horny fucker who has an exhibitionist-vouyer side; wrote you a "sports drink" confession so I get the sex deal and am creative; got a nice dick to emulate you cock-adventures on the other coast. Baseball jock in college; always like getting close to the hot teammates.
Adam
Age: 20
Location: Texas
Height: 6'
Weight: 187lbs
Why should I choose him? I am a great writer and of course a horny guy. I am in college right now so I have the time to help you keep the blog running. I am gay and have been messing with guys since i was 13. I'm a swimmer that loves dick and I want to show your readers some hot college guy stores.
1 comment:
wow.. adam is my type.
Post a Comment