Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jay's Anatomy: Lunch Break

Hey guys! I hope you all are doing great. Wow today has been a very busy day! I have had a lot to do for work. I know I'm keeping you guys in suspense with America's Next Bi Guy but I will be revealing the bottom four after lunch so make sure you tune in fot that.

Let's see, what else? Well not much has gone on today. It's been quiet, other than work of course. I'm trying to think of romantic ideas for Lisa and I's first anniversary next month. I really want it to be great. Any suggestions?

Did anyone watch Gossip Girl? I actually thought it was pretty good. Kind of gives teens a bad example, what with all the underage teens sipping martinis at bars and all. Anyway, it's probably the best teen soap I've seen in a while, even counting the OC. I'll be tivoing it!

2 comments:

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

I did happen to catch Gossip Girl and I must admit. I thought "gossip girl" was the girl sipping the martini at the bar. Now I guess we're all wondering who this mystery women (or guy) really is.

Jay said...

Cool...I dont think we'll get to ever see who Gossip Girl ever is. If the show is successful, I think they'll carry it through the end.